Flitz Paste Polish
- Flitz Polish - Paste
- FREE shipping for all USA orders. International orders calculated at checkout.
- Enjoy the legendary shine that made Flitz a household name! Flitz Paste Polish concentrated cream is unsurpassed in its ability to clean, polish, de-oxidize and protect. Complete use instructions below. Stay shiny!
Completely Safe For Use On:
- Brass, Copper**, Silverplate, Sterling Silver, Chrome,
- Stainless Steel, Nickel, Bronze, Solid Gold,
- Aluminum, Anodized Aluminum, Beryllium,
- Magnesium, Platinum, Pewter,
- Factory Hot Gun Bluing, Painted Surfaces,
- Formica®, Cultured Marble, Corian®, Glass,
- Plexiglas®, Plastics***, Fiberglass, Eisenglass, & Armatel®
**Not for use on electroplated finishes or patina finishes you wish to retain. (Hammered copper sinks, etc.) Flitz will remove patina.
*** Flitz Polish leaves behind a protective wax finish. If you wish to remove this finish in order to further process it, apply a degreaser or mineral spirits to the area.
- Tarnish, Rust, Water Stains, Chalking, Lime Deposits
- Heat Discoloration, Lead & Powder Residue, Oxidation
- Bugs, Tar, Oil, Fingerprints, Tree Sap, Bird Droppings
- Graffiti, Dyes, Black Streaks, Scuff Marks.
This is our signature product. The one that launched our company over 40 years ago. A concentrated cream, Flitz Paste Polish is unsurpassed in its ability to clean, polish, de-oxidize and protect. Our German-engineered formula provides a durable finish with a tough protection. It's non-abrasive, non-toxic, non-flammable, USDA authorized for use on food preparation surfaces and to consume (although it does not taste very good!).
Protects up to 6 months in fresh water; up to 3 months in salt water!
- Tarnished Brass, Copper, Bronze, etc: Apply Flitz with paper towel. Rub briskly, polish with soft cloth.
- Tarnished Silver & Gold: Apply light coat of Flitz with soft cloth. Polish with clean dry cloth until brilliant.
- Firearms: Apply light coat of Flitz with a soft cloth and polish with a clean dry cloth. Flitz will not harm factory gun bluing.
Please note: Recommended for factory applied Hot Blued gun finishes only. Other bluing is not as robust. For those we recommend our Tactical Matte Finish Cleaner.
- Rust & Corrosion: Apply Flitz with #0000 Steel wool. If necessary, apply pressure when rubbing. Polish with soft cloth.
- Marine Corrosion: Apply Flitz using Bronze wool applying pressure while rubbing if necessary. Polish with a soft cloth.
- Stainless Steel. Aluminum & Mag Alloys: Apply Flitz and clean with paper towel. Polish with soft cloth.
- Heat Discoloration: Apply moderate coat of Flitz. Allow to penetrate 3 minutes. Rub with paper towel. Polish with soft cloth. Repeat if necessary.
- Lime Deposits: Apply Flitz with stiff brush. Rub until lime is removed. Polish with soft cloth.
- Fiberglass & Painted Surfaces: Apply Flitz with damp cloth. Polish with soft, dry cloth.
What is the shelf-life of Flitz Polish?
Flitz polish has an indefinite shelf life as long as it's kept in a cool dry area. When placing cans in storage, store them upside down. This reduces the amount of mixing that may be needed prior to use. If the polish is runny, simply mix like you would a can of paint. Whether liquefied or creamy, the results from the product will not ruin its performance and still accomplish the polishing needed.
- 1.76 oz tube (50 gram)
- 5.29 oz large tube (150 gram, equals three 50g tubes in 1 large tube)
- 1 lb jar (453 gram, equals 3 large tubes in one jar)
- 2 lb can (906 gram quart, equals 6 large tubes) - BETTER VALUE
- 8 lb can (3624 gram gallon, equals 4 quarts) - BEST VALUE
Download the Flitz Polish - Paste Information Sheet
Download the SB258 Ingredient Disclosure for this product
86 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
If you are looking for a miracle product this isn’t it. If you are looking for the Best polish for metal, Buy This! It will take some elbow grease but with patience and 0000 steel wool. You will see an amazing transformation of metal! 1. Apply a small layer of Flitz to a test area.
2. Rub it in with microfiber towel to see if you get the results you are looking for, if not, step three.
3. Reapply a thin layer of Flitz, scrub in with 0000 steel wool.
4. Polish off to see shine
Nicely done! And wonderful product. I used it to care for and polish a vintage 1976 Ludwig Supraphonic snare drum. And the snare has never looked better. I can’t wait to start my next drum restoration project! Flitz is a wonderful product!
I was working with your polish on my chrome truck bumpers and noticed that the can says it works on formica. My kitchen has 24 year old formica counters and I've tried numerous products to try and restore them. The surfaces were dull and hard to keep clean as any moisture or food would be hard to remove and leave streaks. After applying your polish it was amazing how the surface became smooth and how much easier they are to wipe down now. Then I polished my stainless steel sink and that shines and beads up water like new! Great product and now I'm looking for anything else around here that I can use it on. I'm SOLD on Flitz products. Thank you ~
Have used Flitz many times in past and the quality is fantastic! Makes cleaning or polishing material a breeze. I have used Flitz on painted surfaces, metals cd’s to remove scratches in past. Would most definitely recommend
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.