Liquid Polish for Metal, Fiberglass, Plastic & Paint
The best liquid polish for just about everything! Metals, Fiberglass, Plastic, Paint, Granite, and more! Easy to apply liquid formula goes three times farther than other liquid polishes for a better value.
Completely Safe For Use On:
- Brass, Copper**, Silverplate, Sterling Silver
- Chrome, Stainless Steel
- Polished Nickel, Brushed Nickel
- Bronze, Solid Gold, Aluminum, Anodized Aluminum, Beryllium, Magnesium, Platinum, Pewter,
- Factory Hot Gun Bluing*, Painted Surfaces, Formica®, Cultured Marble, Fire clay sinks,
- Corian™, Glass, Plexiglas™, Plastics, Fiberglass & Eisenglass.
- Leaves behind a protective wax finish to keep things shiny longer!
- Tarnish, Rust, Water Stains, Chalking, Lime Deposits
- Heat Discoloration, Lead & Powder Residue, Oxidation
- Bugs, Tar, Oil, Fingerprints, Tree Sap, Bird Droppings
- Graffiti, Dyes, Black Streaks, Scuff Marks.
- Protects up to 6 months in fresh water; up to 3 months in salt water!
**Not for use on electroplated finishes or patina finishes you wish to retain. (Hammered copper sinks, etc.) Flitz will remove patina.
*** Leaves behind a protective wax finish. If you wish to remove this finish in order to further process it, apply a degreaser or mineral spirits to the area.
* PLEASE NOTE: If your firearm has a Parkerized finish or you are not sure if your firearm was factory hot blued, please do NOT use Flitz Paste Polish on it. Most newer firearms are finished with an oxide bluing or cold bluing. Flitz Polish will treat this just like tarnish and REMOVE it. If you're not sure, simply clean the your firearm with Flitz Tactical Matte Finish Cleaner and finish with the Flitz Gun & Knife Wax or Flitz Ceramic Sealant.
Use sparingly. You don't need a lot. That's why it's such a great value!
Do not let dry. Buff with Flitz Microfiber, Flitz Original Buff Ball or a dry towel.
- Tarnished Brass, Copper, Bronze, etc: Apply Flitz with a soft cloth. Rub briskly, polish with soft cloth or microfiber.
- Tarnished Silver & Gold: Apply light coat of Flitz with soft cloth. Polish with clean dry cloth until brilliant.
- Firearms: Apply light coat of Flitz with a soft cloth and polish with a clean dry cloth. Flitz will not harm factory hot bluing.
Please note: Recommended for factory applied Hot Blued gun finishes only. Other bluing is not as robust. For those we recommend our Tactical Matte Finish Cleaner.
- Rust & Corrosion: Apply Flitz with #0000 Steel wool. If necessary, apply pressure when rubbing. Polish with soft cloth.
- Marine Corrosion: Apply Flitz using Bronze wool applying pressure while rubbing if necessary. Polish with a soft cloth.
- Stainless Steel. Aluminum & Mag Alloys: Apply Flitz and clean with paper towel. Polish with soft cloth.
- Heat Discoloration: Apply moderate coat of Flitz. Allow to penetrate 3 minutes. Rub with paper towel. Polish with soft cloth. Repeat if necessary.
- Lime Deposits: Apply Flitz with stiff brush. Rub until lime is removed. Polish with soft cloth.
- Fiberglass & Painted Surfaces: Apply Flitz with damp cloth. Polish with soft, dry cloth.
Download the Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
Download the Flitz Liquid Polish - Information Sheet
Download the SB258 Ingredient Disclosure for this product
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.