Liquid Polish for Metal, Fiberglass, Plastic & Paint
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
- Buy 2 - 3 and get 15% off
- Buy 4 or above and get 20% off
- FREE shipping for all USA orders. International orders calculated at checkout.
- This is the liquid version of our signature product that launched our company over 40 years ago.
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
The best liquid polish for just about everything! Metals, Fiberglass, Plastic, Paint, Granite, and more! Completely non-toxic. Eco-safe. Easy to apply liquid formula goes three times farther than other liquid polishes for a better value.
Completely Safe For Use On:
- Brass, Copper**, Silverplate, Sterling Silver, Chrome, Stainless Steel, Nickel, Bronze, Solid Gold, Aluminum, Anodized Aluminum, Beryllium, Magnesium, Platinum, Pewter,
- Factory Hot Gun Bluing*, Painted Surfaces, Formica®, Cultured Marble, Fire clay sinks, Corian™, Glass, Plexiglas™, Plastics***, Fiberglass & Eisenglass.
- Leaves behind a protective wax finish to keep things shiny longer!
The liquid version of the polish that launched an entire company over 40 years ago. German engineering and American know-how bring you the Swiss Army Knife of polishes. Flitz Liquid Polish is unsurpassed in its ability to clean, polish, de-oxidize and protect. Provides a durable finish with tough protection. Non-abrasive, non-toxic and non-flammable.
- Tarnish, Rust, Water Stains, Chalking, Lime Deposits
- Heat Discoloration, Lead & Powder Residue, Oxidation
- Bugs, Tar, Oil, Fingerprints, Tree Sap, Bird Droppings
- Graffiti, Dyes, Black Streaks, Scuff Marks.
- Protects up to 6 months in fresh water; up to 3 months in salt water!
**Not for use on electroplated finishes or patina finishes you wish to retain. (Hammered copper sinks, etc.) Flitz will remove patina.
*** Leaves behind a protective wax finish. If you wish to remove this finish in order to further process it, apply a degreaser or mineral spirits to the area.
- Tarnished Brass, Copper, Bronze, etc: Apply Flitz with paper towel. Rub briskly, polish with soft cloth.
- Tarnished Silver & Gold: Apply light coat of Flitz with soft cloth. Polish with clean dry cloth until brilliant.
- Firearms: Apply light coat of Flitz with a soft cloth and polish with a clean dry cloth. Flitz will not harm factory hot bluing.
Please note: Recommended for factory applied Hot Blued gun finishes only. Other bluing is not as robust. For those we recommend our Tactical Matte Finish Cleaner.
- Rust & Corrosion: Apply Flitz with #0000 Steel wool. If necessary, apply pressure when rubbing. Polish with soft cloth.
- Marine Corrosion: Apply Flitz using Bronze wool applying pressure while rubbing if necessary. Polish with a soft cloth.
- Stainless Steel. Aluminum & Mag Alloys: Apply Flitz and clean with paper towel. Polish with soft cloth.
- Heat Discoloration: Apply moderate coat of Flitz. Allow to penetrate 3 minutes. Rub with paper towel. Polish with soft cloth. Repeat if necessary.
- Lime Deposits: Apply Flitz with stiff brush. Rub until lime is removed. Polish with soft cloth.
- Fiberglass & Painted Surfaces: Apply Flitz with damp cloth. Polish with soft, dry cloth.
13 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have been using Flitz on all my household silver and brass for many, many years and cannot live without it! Best product ever! Easy and fast.
This stuff is the bomb.
It works, but I prefer the results of the paste polish.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.