Flitz Faucet Wax Plus is the 100% safe, all-natural solution to polish and protect bath and kitchen sinks, faucets and fixtures. Manufacturer recommended, Faucet Wax Plus is safe and effective on all metals and finishes, especially today's "living" and oil-rubbed finishes. It's the perfect companion for brushed and polished nickel. brushed bronze and brass.
- Polish & Protectant for: Nickel, Brass, Copper, Bronze, Stainless, Oil-Rubbed Finishes and more!
- Protects against recurring hard water stains from your fixtures!
- Proprietary creamy carnauba and beeswax formula leaves your kitchen & bath faucets and fixtures looking showroom new.
- SAFE + STRONG: Safe for gold plated finishes, granite, living finishes, fire clay sinks, oil rubbed finishes, clear coat, lacquer, fiberglass, powder coat, polyurethane, marble and more. Will not dull polished metal. No scratches or residue left behind.
- USE ON: Faucets, doors, sinks, outdoor lighting fixtures, tubs, showers, vanities, and more.
- PROTECT AGAINST: Fingerprints, soap, hair spray, carbon, soot, lime deposits, hard water stains, and much more.
Recommended by: Rohl® for their Tuscan Brass finishes, Julien, Cifial, Aquabrass, Bates & Bates, and more.
- Granite & Marble, Gold-plated finishes, Living finishes
- Brushed nickel, polished nickel, brushed stainless
- Polished chrome, matte finishes, ceramic finishes
- Fire Clay Sinks, Oil-rubbed finishes, Clearcoat
- Lacquer, Acrylics, Fiberglass
- Powdercoat, Polyurethane, Corian® and more!
Easy to use:
- Shake well
- Apply with moist cloth or sponge
- Let dry to a haze.
- Buff with dry microfiber
Faucet Wax+ Product Information Sheet
Faucet Wax+ SDS Sheet
Download the SB258 Ingredient Disclosure for this product
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.