Faucet Wax Plus
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
- Buy 2 - 3 and get 10% off
- Buy 4 or above and get 15% off
- FREE for all USA orders. International orders calculated at checkout.
- Flitz Faucet Wax Plus keeps faucets & fixtures sealed, polished & protected! Perfect for living finishes! Exclusive formula won’t scratch.
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Polish & Protectant for Nickel, Brass, Copper, Bronze, Stainless, Oil-Rubbed Finishes and more! Banish hard water stains from your fixtures!
- EXCLUSIVE FORMULA: This polish and protectant is made of a proprietary creamy carnauba and beeswax formula that will leave your kitchen faucets and fixtures looking showroom new.
- SAFE + STRONG: Safe for gold plated finishes, granite, living finishes, fire clay sinks, oil rubbed finishes, clear coat, lacquer, fiberglass, powder coat, polyurethane, marble and more. Will not dull polished metal. No scratches or residue left behind.
- USE ON: Faucets, doors, sinks, outdoor lighting fixtures, tubs, showers, vanities, and more.
- PROTECT AGAINST: Fingerprints, soap, hair spray, carbon, soot, lime deposits, hard water stains, and much more.
- This product replaces Flitz Wax Protectant
- Granite & Marble
- Gold-plated finishes
- Living finishes
- Fire Clay Sinks
- Oil-rubbed finishes
- Corian® and more!
Easy to use:
- Shake well
- Apply with moist cloth or sponge
- Let dry to a haze.
- Buff with dry microfiber
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Loved the product! I had water mineral buildup on my shower faucet. Followed the direction for the wax and it did the trick! Faucet back to looking new!!
Flitz does a super job on metals. Makes the shine return and protects them. Great product.
Put a nice finish on my oil-rubbed bronze bathroom fixtures!
Outstanding! Been using it for years on my oil-rubbed bronze bathroom fixtures.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.