Headlight & Plastic Restoration Kit
When it comes to Headlight Restoration Kits, the choice is Clear. Best of all- YOU CAN DO IT YOURSELF!
One kit does it all: Headlights, tail lights, windshields, plastic camper windows, eisenglass, helmet face shields, boat hatches, light bars, bug deflectors... Fast, safe & easy-to-use. Bottom line? This kit really works. Guaranteed! Plus, unlike other kits, this one is washable and reusable, so you can use it again & again. Improve visibility, stay safe. Simple 1-step process. No hazardous chemicals.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION:
According to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSRs) and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards: Section 392.33 Obscured Lamps or Reflector reads Operating a Commercial Motor Vehicle with lamps/reflectors obscured carries a Violation Severity Weight of 6; this is on a scale of 1 to 10. In comparison, a fifth wheel's defective locking mechanism carries a severity weight of only 3. So, it is more important and safer to keep your headlamps clear than to keep the brakes on the fifth wheel in good operational condition according to this scale.
These violations are recorded at the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration and a poor rating will take a carrier or driver from Continue to Operate to Unfit. These violations stay on your record for 2 years and if found unfit the carrier or driver may not be able to continue to operate until the violations are cleared.
For acrylic headlights that are faded/yellowed:
1. Apply a thin layer of the Flitz Polish to the surface of your headlight.
2. With the 3-inch Mini BuffBall attached to your drill (run at a minimum of 1800rpm up to maximum of 2500rpm), apply slight pressure & buff with back & forth motion over headlight.
3. Repeat if necessary.
For acrylic headlights with distressed clearcoat & extreme fading/yellowing:
1. Moisten the ultra fine scuff pad enclosed with Headlight Restoration Kit with water.
2. Buff the surface of the headlight with the moistened pad in a back & forth motion.
3. Wipe residue away and proceed with steps 1-3 shown in first instruction paragraph above.
(1) Flitz Polish-Paste 1.7oz
(1) Abrasive Scruffing Pad (for acrylic headlights with distressed clearcoat & extreme fading/yellowing)
(1) Mini 3 Buff Ball
(1) Simple Instructions