Granite & Glass Protectant
- FREE for all USA orders. International orders calculated at checkout.
- Seal and protect against the damage caused by hard water & mineral deposits, wine, food, makeup, hair spray and more. An engineered ceramic coating. Quick & easy. Just spray & wipe.
- STREAK FREE GRANITE PROTECTANT: Polish and seal your kitchen and bathroom countertop surfaces. Leaves a brilliant mirror like shine with no residue or haze left behind. Proprietary sealant formula makes surfaces easier to clean and protects against staining.
- EASILY REMOVES: Hard water and mineral deposits, wine and food stains, oil, coffee, grease, hairspray, makeup, and much more. Simple to use, just spray on and wipe off.
- LETS the natural beauty of your surfaces shine through, while keeping them clean and protected.
- SAFE ON FOOD SURFACES: Non-toxic, non-acidic and non-flammable. Contains no phosphates or ammonia. Safe to use on food preparation surfaces in the kitchen.
You've spent a fortune for those countertops! Seal and protect them against hard water & mineral deposits, wine, food, makeup, hair spray and more with this hydrophobic nano-ceramic coating. Keep them cleaner longer! Quick & easy! Just spray & wipe.
- Granite, Marble, Corian®, Formica®
- Wilsonart®, Nevamar®, Avonite®
- Swanstone®, Silestone®, Ceramic tile
- Plexiglass, Acrylics, Plastics
- All metals and glass
- Porcelain, Enamel
- Living Finishes
- Oil-Rubbed Bronze
Not for floors: May cause slip-hazard if product or overspray comes in contact with floors.
1. Shake well
2. Spray (Do Not Let Dry)
3. Buff with Flitz Microfiber Cloth
Keep from freezing.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The Granite Protectant enhances the finish on my counters in the kitchen and bathrooms, and protects them from staining. Very easy to apply.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.