Flitz Liquid Polish (Multiple Sizes)
- FREE shipping for all USA orders. International orders calculated at checkout.
- A high-performance cleaner and polisher, this is the liquid version of our world-famous original paste polish. Same awesome shine in convenient liquid form. Complete use instructions below. Stay shiny!
- Brass, Copper, Silverplate, Sterling Silver, Chrome,
- Stainless Steel, Nickel, Bronze, Solid Gold,
- Aluminum, Anodized Aluminum, Beryllium,
- Magnesium, Platinum, Pewter,
- Factory Hot Gun Bluing, Painted Surfaces,
- Formica®, Cultured Marble, Corian®, Glass,
- Plexiglas®, Plastics, Fiberglass, Eisenglass, & Armatel®
Not for use on electroplated finishes.
- Tarnish, Rust, Water Stains, Chalking, Lime Deposits
- Heat Discoloration, Lead & Powder Residue, Oxidation
- Bugs, Tar, Oil, Fingerprints, Tree Sap, Bird Droppings
- Graffiti, Dyes, Black Streaks, Scuff Marks.
This is the liquid version of our signature product that launched our company over 40 years ago. Like its older brother, Flitz Liquid Polish is unsurpassed in its ability to clean, polish, de-oxidize and protect. Specially formulated to clean and polish with the ease and economy of a liquid, this concentrated formula goes three times farther than other liquids and leaves a brilliant shine in half the time. Our German-engineered formula provides a durable finish with a tough protection. It's non-abrasive, non-toxic, non-flammable, USDA authorized for use on food preparation surfaces and to consume (although it does not taste very good!).
- Tarnished Brass, Copper, Bronze, etc: Apply Flitz with paper towel. Rub briskly, polish with soft cloth.
- Tarnished Silver & Gold: Apply light coat of Flitz with soft cloth. Polish with clean dry cloth until brilliant.
- Firearms: Apply light coat of Flitz with a soft cloth and polish with a clean dry cloth. Flitz will not harm factory gun bluing.
- Rust & Corrosion: Apply Flitz with #0000 Steel wool. If necessary, apply pressure when rubbing. Polish with soft cloth.
- Marine Corrosion: Apply Flitz using Bronze wool applying pressure while rubbing if necessary. Polish with a soft cloth.
- Stainless Steel. Aluminum & Mag Alloys: Apply Flitz and clean with paper towel. Polish with soft cloth.
- Heat Discoloration: Apply moderate coat of Flitz. Allow to penetrate 3 minutes. Rub with paper towel. Polish with soft cloth. Repeat if necessary.
- Lime Deposits: Apply Flitz with stiff brush. Rub until lime is removed. Polish with soft cloth.
- Fiberglass & Painted Surfaces: Apply Flitz with damp cloth. Polish with soft, dry cloth.
8 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I used it on my foggy headlamps! Worked in a few minutes! I previously spent at least an hour with a headlamp refinish kit. This worked so much faster and better! Love it!
Great product for polishing my Glock slide. arrived very quickly in Europe!
best product made
This is the best hands down in my opinion. Takes very little to do the job and it works great.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.